Carpet Cleaning Services
Our standard carpet cleaning service includes:
- Pretreatment of soiled areas and traffic patterns
- Cleaning under furniture
- Removal of the ‘out-of-the-ordinary’ spots like rust, tar, and gum (ink may require an additional charge)
- Use of a high speed dryer during the cleaning
- Grooming of the carpet when the cleaning is done
We don’t like extra charges any more than you do. That’s why we include the above as part of the standard cleaning. Others may offer a cheaper initial price, but watch out. Many times the above services, which really need to be done in order to do a proper job, substantially increase the price.
We do offer some additional services that do carry an extra charge:
- Scothgard protection
- Urine treatments
- General deodorizing
- Red stain removal (unfortunately, no guarantees on this, though)
Cleaning your carpet really is one of the simplest and easiest things to do in order to improve the look of your home and your families health.
Your carpet one of the most noticeable areas of a room. Even if the walls are freshly painted and the room spotless, a dirty carpet really takes away from the look of a room. Unfortunately, dirty carpets are noticed quicker than perfect walls.
Also, we are not kidding when we say that is in the interest of your families health to have the carpets cleaned. Your carpet is the biggest air filter in your home; and believe it or not, this is a very good thing! It keeps allergens, dust, dander, and other unwanted things, out of the air; but, only when it is cleaned regularly.